1. That all students must be proficient in reading and mathematics under
their own time and ability.
2. We believe that, as teachers, we are
responsible to model and teach essential academic and life skills.
3. We believe that our school should foster an environment that is
free from bullying and discrimination and makes a student feel comfortable
to share concerns related to any problem that could cause them emotional
4. We believe that our students should be prepared for the next
level of their academic life.
5. We believe that our students will be successful 21st Century
6. We believe that our students should achieve academically,
socially, and technologically in order to be productive citizens.
7. We believe that KES parents and community members should be
informed and actively engaged stakeholders.